We are a family run company and in our well equipped workshops we are able to cope with nearly any kind of work. We have a wide variety of specialist tools and diagnostic equipment to suit most makes and models.
Our staff are highly skilled and all have specific areas in which they specialise. We will always do our utmost to give you an accurate estimate prior to commencing work and we do not carry out any additional work without your authority.
We have Built up our customer base on over 30 years of high service standards. We have gone beyond third generation of some families, and we realise that our best advert is you, recommending us.
We were one of the first Garages in the UK to achieve British Standards (PAS 80) approval. Our Managing Director also assisted several other garages across the UK to go on and achieve this standard.
We are also a member of the Trust My Garage and are Trading Standards and AA Approved.
AA Approved Garages
What does this do for you ? This gives you the peace of mind that we are a bonafide business which aims to give you an exceptional standard of service, and that if we do not you have someone to go to, to help you sort it out, if we cannot.
Free* Collection and Delivery – Don’t want to waste your day off:
- Do you not have the time to take your car in for a service or repairs ?
- Have you got problems with getting to and from the Garage ?
- Can’t afford the time off work to get your vehicle maintained ?
We will collect your vehicle at an arranged time, carry out service or any repairs that have been authorised by yourself. Once complete we will ring you, take payment over the phone and deliver your vehicle back.
No hassle, No problems!
You remain in charge of what you spend, we will not carry out any work without your authorisation first.
Specialist areas include:
- Replacement Steering Racks
- Steering Fluid Leaks
- Steering Joints
- Steering Rack Gaiters
- Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Wishbones/Trailing Arms
- Suspension Bushes
- Suspension Pump Ups
- Brake Pads, Shoes, Discs, and Drums
- Brake Wheel Cylinders and Calipers
- Hydraulic Hoses and Fluid Replacement
- Brake Pipes and Master Cylinders
- Drive Shafts
- Drive Joints and Gaiters
- Wheel Bearings
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement
- Cylinder Head Reconditioning and Valve Repairs
- Timing Belts and Kits
- Water Pumps
- Radiators etc…
- Starter Motors
- Electronic Diagnostics Testing
- Engine Management Systems
- Brake ABS Systems
- Airbag Systems
- Mig Welding To MOT Standard
Call us now for further details on:
Benfleet: 01268 756650 / 795533
Southend-on-Sea: 01702 342255
*Free collection and delivery does not apply to non running vehicles, although a recovery discount of up to 100% can be applied at our discretion subject to repair value.